Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rays of Grace: A New Etsy Friend

As some of you may know, I am a jewelry maker by profession, with shops on Etsy, ArtFire and many other fine craft venues.



Recently, I was delighted to be featured in a treasury on Etsy and even more delighted to find this wonderful new photograpy shop featured right next to me.

Susan from Rays of Grace is a great photographer & includes some of my favorite Bible verses on her Faith Art prints.



With the sale of these prints, Susan says: "100% (yes ...100%!) of the profit from any Faith Art sale will be donated to missions. My current focus is: Breaking Chains - a ministry that rescues girls sold into slavery in Mexico."

She also features some of her work on Notecards, the next thing on my shopping list after I recover from Christmas;)


You may click on any photo to be taken to that item's listing or click on: Rays of Grace on Etsy to go to the shop itself:)

PLEASE NOTE:
as with all of my original photography here on this blog, Susan's photos in this post are her original artwork and may not be copied or reproduced without permission.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the post, thats very nice images,
    btw thanks for dropping me :)

    latev
    structure-settlement.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photography and cause!

    ReplyDelete