Saturday, December 27, 2008

In Your Light

© Karla Hall 2005
A photograph that Ian took at Tonto Natural Bridge State Park near Sedona, AZ a few years ago (yes, those are my hands;). I often refer people to this picture when they ask "where do you get your ideas?". I think it is absolutely delightful that God created us with the ability to appreciate beauty, just for the pure enjoyment of it! Here are some of the photos I took that day:
© Karla Hall 2005
Looking up at the Natural Bridge
Ian was interested to find out it was a Scotsman who settled the area (just a wee bit proud of his homeland is our Ian;). I was happy with all the waterfalls and magical little faerie spaces right in the middle of the desert!
© Karla Hall 2005
The magical, mossy hills below the waterfall!
© Karla Hall 2005
Ian looking for fish

3 comments: